Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Girlz 4 Christ

I am the editor of a little magazine called Girlz 4 Christ. Hundreds of teens and preteens from around the world subscribe to it, and it is definitely a blessing to be a part of it. The Winter 2013/14 issue just came out, and it's filled with lots of good stuff. My articles in this edition include reviews of books and health food, an opportunity to win a missionary scholarship, and more health tips.

I'd like to invite you to subscribe to Girlz 4 Christ. I'll even let you do it for free! Just visit the website at http://www.girlz4christmagazine.org/. You can read some articles online, and you can subscribe using the link on the right sidebar to begin your free subscription.

I'm thankful for having this unique ministry opportunity. Please help it grow by offering subscriptions to girls you know!

Oh, and Merry Christmas, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment